Recommended Casinos with Nolimit City Slots



Jingle Balls


Nolimit City

Release Date:

Dec 05, 2023



Max Win:




Min Bet:


Max Bet:


Gameplay information







Hit Frequency:


Max Win Probability:

1 in 2.5M spins

Bonus Round Frequency:

1 in 166 spins

Jingle Balls Summary

Jingle Balls is a festive-themed online slot game developed by NoLimit City, released on December 5, 2023. This game marks a unique turn for the innovative provider, as it shares mechanics with a previous NoLimit game, adding an element of familiarity with a twist. The game features 6 reels with a row setup of 3-3-4-4-5-5 and an impressive 614656 paylines. With a high volatility and a maximum win of 12250x the bet, Jingle Bells is designed for those who enjoy thrilling gameplay. The game’s standout features include Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, xSplit Wild, xNudge Wild, xWays, Spirit Spins, Spirit Spins – All Aboard, Spirit Spins – Double Joy, xBet, and Bonus Buys, making it a feature-rich experience for all players.

Jingle Balls Gameplay

Jingle Bells is a 6-reel slot game with a unique row configuration of 3-3-4-4-5-5. It offers a massive 614656 paylines, providing ample opportunities for players to land winning combinations. The betting range is quite flexible, starting from a minimum bet of €0.2 up to a maximum bet of €200, catering to both casual players and high rollers.

Visually, Jingle Balls presents a contrasting aesthetic. The game’s frame is rather dim, but the symbols burst into vibrant colors when they form winning combinations. The reels are populated with various Christmas-themed symbols, including gifts, reindeer, a Grinch, an elf, a lady, and Santa himself. The lower-paying symbols are represented by different gifts, while the higher-paying symbols are represented by the characters. A winning combination of six lower-paying symbols pays 2x-3x the bet, while six higher-paying symbols pay 4x-6x the bet.

The game’s unique row configuration and high number of paylines enhance the player’s experience, providing a high volatility gameplay with a maximum win potential of 12250x the bet. Despite its darker visual style, the game’s colorful winning combinations and immersive gameplay make it a fun and engaging slot game.

Jingle Balls Features

Jingle Bells is packed with exciting features to enhance your gaming experience.

Scatter Symbol

Three or more Scatter symbols trigger one of the Free Spins features, depending on the number of Scatter symbols landed.

Wild Symbol

Wild symbols substitute for other paying symbols, creating more winning combinations.

xSplit Wild

xSplit Wild symbols split all symbols to the left and right, doubling that symbol. If a symbol is split more than once, it will be displayed with a multiplier. xSplit Wilds that split Scatter symbols transform the Scatter into an expanding Wild that fills the entire reel with Wild symbols.

xNudge Wild

xNudge Wild symbols appear on reels 3 and 4, nudging up or down to cover the entire reel. Each nudge increases the wild multiplier by 1.


xWays symbols land on reels 1-2 in the Base Game and reels 5-6 during Free Spins, containing 2-3 of the same paying symbol.

Spirit Spins

Landing 3 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins. A setup spin decides the number of spins awarded and the win multiplier for each of the four top-paying character symbols. One character symbol is randomly chosen and active during the bonus mode. Between each spin, the active character’s multiplier can randomly increase by 1 or 2 or be doubled.

Spirit Spins – All Aboard

Landing 4 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins – All Aboard. This bonus works like regular Spirit Spins, but all character symbols have their multipliers active.

Spirit Spins – Double Joy

Landing 5 Scatter symbols triggers the Spirit Spins – Double Joy. This works like Spirit Spins – All Aboard, but all character symbol multipliers are doubled.


The xBet can be activated at an extra cost of 50% the bet, guaranteeing that a Scatter symbol lands on every spin.

Bonus Buys

For instant action, the following bonus buys are available:

60x = Activates the Spirit Spins.

270x = Activates the Spirit Spins – All Aboard.

486x = Activates the Spirit Spins – Double Joy.

187.2x = Activates the Lucky Draw, with a 60% chance to activate Spirit Spins, a 20% chance to activate Spirit Spins – All Aboard, and a 20% chance to activate Spirit Spins – Double Joy.

These features contribute to the game’s appeal by offering varied gameplay and opportunities for big wins. Players might consider using strategies like activating the xBet feature or purchasing bonuses to increase their chances of triggering the lucrative Spirit Spins features.

Jingle Balls Conclusion

Jingle Balls is a festive treat from Nolimit City, marking a departure from their usual innovative mechanics by closely mirroring a previous game. This 6-reel slot with a unique 3-3-4-4-5-5 row setup offers a high volatility experience, a maximum win of 12250x your bet, and a respectable RTP of 96.1%.

The game’s appeal lies in its abundance of features, including Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, xSplit Wild, xNudge Wild, xWays, Spirit Spins, and more. These features add a layer of excitement and anticipation to every spin, making the game utterly engaging.

In my opinion, Jingle Bells stands out in the crowded online slot market. The game’s quality is top-notch, and the enjoyment level is high, thanks to its diverse features and high win potential. Compared to other slots in the genre, Jingle Bells offers a unique gaming experience that combines familiar mechanics with a fresh theme.

I strongly encourage you to explore Jingle Bells for yourself. The game’s unique selling points, coupled with its high volatility and maximum win potential, make it a must-try for any online slot enthusiast. So, don’t miss out on the festive fun and give Jingle Bells a spin!

Frequently asked questions about Jingle Balls

Who is the game provider for Jingle Balls?

Jingle Balls was developed by Nolimit City

When was Jingle Balls released?

Jingle Balls was released in Dec 05, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Jingle Balls?

The max win on Jingle Balls is 12250x your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Jingle Balls?

The max bet is €200, this can vary on different casinos

More Nolimit City Casinos