Recommended Casinos with Reflex Gaming Slots



Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax


Reflex Gaming

Release Date:

Jan 26, 2023



Max Win:




Min Bet:


Max Bet:


Gameplay information







Hit Frequency:


Max Win Probability:

Bonus Round Frequency:

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax Summary

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax, developed by Reflex Gaming, is a captivating online slot that takes players on a journey to the end of a rainbow in search of gold. The game’s standout feature is the DoubleMax mechanic, previously seen in Dublin Up DoubleMax and Raptor DoubleMax by Yggdrasil, which offers a unique twist in this iteration. With a classic setup of 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines, the slot offers a high volatility gaming experience with a hit frequency of 27.86%. Players can wager between a minimum bet of €0.2 and a maximum bet of €100. The game’s RTP sits at 95.5%, slightly below the industry average, but still offering a substantial maximum win of 19,900x the bet. The slot is packed with exciting features such as Wild Symbol, Super Wild Symbol, Free Spins Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Wishing Well Bonus, Free Spins, and Bonus Buy, all designed to enhance your gaming experience and chances of striking gold.

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax Gameplay

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax is a 5-reel, 3-row slot game with 20 paylines. The betting range is flexible, accommodating both casual players and high rollers, with a minimum bet of €0.2 and a maximum bet of €100.

Visually, the game presents a charming and cozy setting on a lush green plain under a rainbow. The vibrant color scheme and cheerful tune contribute to a pleasant user experience, reminiscent of The Shire from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. However, the graphics quality is slightly below average.

The game’s symbols include traditional card values J, Q, K, and A as lower-paying symbols, offering 5x-8x the bet for a five-of-a-kind win. Higher-paying symbols are represented by hats, mushrooms, and the Double Lucky Mushrooms logo, paying out 10x-25x the bet for a full line of 5.

The game also features special symbols such as the Free Spins symbol, Scatter Symbol, Wild symbol, and Super Wild. The Wild symbol substitutes for other paying symbols, while the Super Wild expands to fill the reel, enhancing the potential for winning combinations.

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax Features

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax offers a variety of special features that enhance its gameplay and appeal:

Wild Symbol

The Wild symbol substitutes for other paying symbols, enabling more winning combinations.

Super Wild Symbol

Any Super Wild symbol that lands in view expands to fill the entire reel, acting as a regular Wild symbol and increasing the chances of winning combinations.

Free Spins Symbol

Landing 3, 4, or 5 Free Spins symbols awards 8, 12, or 16 spins in the Free Spins feature, respectively. This feature provides ample opportunities for players to win big without placing additional bets.

Scatter Symbol

Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers the Wishing Well Bonus, adding an extra layer of excitement and potential rewards to the game.

Wishing Well Bonus

In this feature, players select 1 of 3 wells to reveal a cash prize. The available cash prizes increase if more than 3 Scatters trigger the Wishing Well Bonus, offering players the chance to strategize and aim for higher wins.

Free Spins

Players can choose to collect the feature or gamble for more spins when triggering the Free Spins feature with 3 or 4 Bonus symbols. During Free Spins, any mushroom landing in view reveals a mystery prize, and the Lady Luck symbol on reel 5 multiplies the mystery prize. The Lady Luck multiplier starts at 2x and doubles every time she lands in view, providing potential for significant wins.

Bonus Buy

Players can opt to buy one of the 2 bonus games at random, coming at a cost of 65x the bet. This feature offers a 79% chance of obtaining Free Spins and a 21% chance of getting a Wishing Well Bonus, catering to players who prefer a more direct approach to bonus features.

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax Conclusion

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax is a charming and engaging online slot game that truly stands out in the crowded genre. The unique selling points of this game include the innovative DoubleMax feature, a high volatility, and an impressive maximum win potential of up to 19,900x your bet. The game’s enchanting theme, coupled with its variety of bonus features like the Wild Symbol, Super Wild Symbol, Free Spins Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Wishing Well Bonus, and Free Spins, makes it a captivating choice for players of all experience levels.

In my opinion, Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax offers an exceptional quality of gameplay and a high level of enjoyment. The gradually increasing potential of the DoubleMax feature adds an exciting twist, making every spin feel sale and rewarding. Compared to other slots in the genre, Reflex Gaming has done a commendable job in creating a game that is both entertaining and potentially lucrative.

I strongly encourage you to explore Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax for yourself and experience the magic of this game firsthand. With its unique features, immersive gameplay, and the chance for substantial wins, it’s a game that should not be missed.

Frequently asked questions about Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax

Who is the game provider for Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax?

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax was developed by Reflex Gaming

When was Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax released?

Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax was released in Jan 26, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax?

The max win on Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax is 19900x your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax?

The max bet is €100, this can vary on different casinos

More Reflex Gaming Casinos