Recommended Casinos with Nolimit City Slots



Nine To Five


Nolimit City

Release Date:

Nov 21, 2023



Max Win:




Min Bet:


Max Bet:


Gameplay information







Hit Frequency:


Max Win Probability:

1 in 150,000 spins

Bonus Round Frequency:

1 in 237 spins

Nine To Five Summary

“Nine To Five” is a captivating online slot game developed by Nolimit City, set to be released on November 21, 2023. The game’s theme revolves around the daily grind of a 9-5 job, but with a twist that takes volatility to new heights.

Standout features include the innovative xNudge Wild, xWays, and the unique Middle Management Spins, Ivory Tower Spins, and God Mode. With 5 reels, 4 rows, and 1024 paylines, players have a wide range of betting options, from a minimum of €0.2 to a maximum of €280.

The game’s high volatility is highlighted by a maximum win potential of 9217x the bet, although the chance of hitting this jackpot is 1 in 150,000 spins. The RTP of 96.03% and a bonus round frequency of 1 in 237 spins ensure an engaging and rewarding player experience.

Nine To Five Gameplay

Nine To Five is a slot game developed by Nolimit City with 5 reels, 4 rows, and 1024 paylines. The betting options range from a minimum of €0.2 to a maximum of €280. The game has high volatility, and the maximum potential win is 9217x the bet. A winning combination is formed by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel.

The visual style of Nine To Five is unique and reminiscent of the TV show Beavis and Butt-Head. The game’s design has its charm, with various references to the “ordinary, nine-to-five life.” The layout is compatible with all common mobile devices and desktops. The lower-paying symbols are printers, food boxes, coffee cups, and staplers, with a five-of-a-kind win paying 0.6x-0.8x the bet. The higher-paying symbols are various characters, and a five-of-a-kind win pays 1.25x-4x the bet. Scatter symbols, various Wilds, and xWays are also available to enhance the gameplay experience.

Nine To Five Features

Nine To Five offers a variety of special features to enhance gameplay. These include Wild Symbols, Scatter Symbols, xNudge Wilds, xWays, Middle Management Spins, Ivory Tower Spins, God Mode, Bonus Buys, and xBet.

Wild Symbol

Wild symbols can appear on reels 2-5, transforming into a green Wild with a multiplier of 1x-5x or a red Wild, which is a dead symbol.

Scatter Symbol

Scatter symbols spell out “Climb The Corporate Ladder”. Landing 3 or 4 triggers the Middle Management Spins or Ivory Tower Spins, respectively.

xNudge Wild

The xNudge Wild symbols can land on reels 2-5, always nudging to fully cover its entire reel. Each nudge increases the win multiplier by 1. Once it covers the reel, it will also nudge an additional 0-9 steps. If more than one xNudge Wild is included in a win, their multipliers will multiply each other.


xWays come in the form of post-it notes, revealing 2-4 symbols of the same kind.

Middle Management Spins

Landing 3 Scatter symbols triggers 10 Middle Management Spins. During these, Layoff and Lawsuit symbols can land. The Lawsuit symbol acts before the Layoff symbol. Each Layoff symbol increases the win multiplier by 1, while each Lawsuit symbol decreases it by 1. Landing an Overtime symbol awards +1 spin, and landing 2 of them on the same spin upgrades the bonus to Ivory Tower Spins.

Ivory Tower Spins

Landing 4 Scatter symbols triggers 12 Ivory Tower Spins. Instead of Layoff and Lawsuit symbols, Tech Layoff and ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del’ symbols can land. The ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del’ symbol acts before the Tech Layoff symbol. The Tech Layoff symbol adds a win multiplier and then doubles the value of the next Tech Layoff multiplier. The ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del’ symbol divides the value of the next Tech Layoff by 4. Landing an Overtime symbol awards +1 spin.

God Mode

The God Mode Bonus Buy offers a spin where you either win 0x or the max win of 9217x the bet. To get the max win, you must land the entire blue screen.

Bonus Buys

Apart from the God Mode, the following bonus buys are also available: 75x activates the Middle Management Spins, 200x activates the Ivory Tower Spins, and 125x either activates the Middle Management spins (60% chance) or the Ivory Tower Spins (40% chance).


At an extra cost of 10% of the base bet, the last reel will be blocked with an increased chance of landing a Scatter symbol, doubling your chance of triggering one of the Free Spins features.

These features contribute to the game’s appeal by offering multiple ways to win and providing an engaging, dynamic experience. Players might use strategies such as utilizing the xBet feature to increase their chances of triggering bonus rounds, or carefully timing their bonus buys for maximum impact.

Nine To Five Conclusion

“Nine To Five” by Nolimit City is a captivating online slot that brings a unique twist to the genre. The game’s theme cleverly plays on the everyday grind, making it relatable and engaging. Its standout features include the xNudge Wild, xWays, and the God Mode, which pushes volatility to unprecedented levels, offering a thrilling experience for those who dare.

In my opinion, “Nine To Five” is a high-quality slot that delivers both in terms of entertainment and potential winnings. The max win of 9217x the bet is a tantalizing prospect, and the game’s features are well-designed and enjoyable to play. However, its high volatility means it’s not for the faint-hearted or those with a smaller bankroll.

I encourage you to explore “Nine To Five” for yourself. It’s a game that’s sure to make an impression, and who knows, it might just be your new favorite. As always, remember to play responsibly and enjoy the ride.

Frequently asked questions about Nine To Five

Who is the game provider for Nine To Five?

Nine To Five was developed by Nolimit City

When was Nine To Five released?

Nine To Five was released in Nov 21, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Nine To Five?

The max win on Nine To Five is 9217x your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Nine To Five?

The max bet is €280, this can vary on different casinos

More Nolimit City Casinos