Recommended Casinos with Belatra Slots

Summary

Title:

Mummyland Treasures

Developer:

Belatra

Release Date:

Feb 17, 2023

RTP:

96.36

Max Win:

5000x (25000x in Hot Mode Bonus Buy)

Volatility:

High

Min Bet:

€0.2

Max Bet:

€50

Gameplay information

Reels:

7

Rows:

3-7

Paylines:

823543

Hit Frequency:

N/A

Max Win Probability:

N/A

Bonus Round Frequency:

N/A

Mummyland Treasures Summary

Mummyland Treasures is an enthralling online slot game developed by Belatra Games, released on February 17, 2023. The game transports players into an ancient tomb teeming with treasures, offering an immersive Egyptian-inspired theme. The standout features of this high-volatility slot include Scatter Symbols, Coin Symbols, Blocking Stones, Lightning, Cascade, Free Spins, Extra Bet, and Bonus Buys, promising an engaging and rewarding gaming experience.

The game boasts a 7-reel setup with 3 to 7 rows, creating an impressive 823,543 paylines. With an attractive RTP of 96.36% and a maximum win potential of 5,000x (or a staggering 25,000x in the Hot Mode Bonus Buy), players can enjoy spinning the reels with bets ranging from a minimum of €0.2 to a maximum of €50.

Mummyland Treasures Gameplay

Mummyland Treasures is a 7-reel slot game with a varying number of rows, ranging from 3 to 7. The game boasts an impressive 823543 paylines, offering players a multitude of ways to win. The betting range is flexible, with the minimum bet set at €0.2 and the maximum bet at €50, catering to both casual players and high rollers.

The game’s visual style is highly immersive, set within a tomb in ancient Egypt. The theme is not overly used, especially with mummies, making it a refreshing choice. The graphics are solid, with a layout that is easy to navigate. The symbols on the reels include grey, green, yellow, and bronze coins as the lower-paying symbols, and pink, blue, green, and red gems as the higher-paying symbols. A winning combination is formed by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel.

The game’s visual elements enhance the player’s experience by creating an engaging and mysterious atmosphere. The use of vibrant colors for the symbols against the dark backdrop of the tomb makes the reels stand out, while the detailed design of the symbols adds to the overall aesthetic appeal.

Mummyland Treasures Features

Mummyland Treasures offers a variety of special features that enhance its gameplay and appeal:

Scatter Symbol

The golden bug serves as the Scatter symbol. Landing 3 or more triggers the Free Spins feature and also destroys symbols horizontally, vertically, or around it, allowing new ones to drop down.

Coin Symbol

Coin symbols of up to 100x can land. If you land 4 or more, their values are added together, and the total value is multiplied by your base bet.

Blocking Stones

The game starts with only 3 active rows per reel, and the rest is covered by blocking stones. Winning combinations remove adjacent blocking stones, allowing new symbols to drop down. The grid resets after each spin.

Lightning

Blue and Yellow Lightning symbols can land. Blue lightning breaks a few stones randomly, and yellow lightning destroys all lower-paying symbols on the grid.

Cascade

All symbols part of a winning combination are destroyed, allowing new ones to drop down.

Free Spins

Landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 Scatter symbols awards 10, 11, 12, or 15 Free Spins, respectively. During Free Spins, all blocking stones you destroy stay removed for the bonus game’s duration. Clearing the whole grid awards 3 extra spins. A persistent multiplier is also in play, applied to any win during Free Spins.

Extra Bet

Activating the extra bet costs an additional 25% of the base bet and doubles your chance of triggering Free Spins.

Bonus Buys

Bonus Buys include: 100x for triggering regular Free Spins, 500x for triggering Hot Mode Free Spins with a fully cleared grid and a max win of 25000x the bet, and 180x for an 80% chance to activate regular Free Spins and a 20% chance to activate Hot Mode Free Spins.

These features contribute to the game’s appeal by offering various ways to win and increasing the excitement with elements like cascading symbols, free spins, and multipliers. Players might use strategies such as activating the extra bet or utilizing the bonus buys to enhance their winning potential.

Mummyland Treasures Conclusion

Mummyland Treasures is a captivating online slot game that truly stands out in the crowded iGaming industry. Developed by Belatra Games, this title takes you on an exhilarating journey into an ancient tomb filled with hidden treasures and lucrative opportunities. The unique combination of its 6 reels, 3-7 rows, and a staggering 823,543 payways sets the stage for an unparalleled gaming experience.

The game’s high volatility, coupled with an impressive maximum win of 25000x the bet (in Hot Mode Bonus Buy), makes it a thrilling choice for those seeking an adrenaline rush. The RTP of 96.36% further adds to its appeal, ensuring a balanced and engaging gameplay.

What truly sets Mummyland Treasures apart are its innovative features. Scatter Symbols, Coin Symbols, Blocking Stones, Lightning, Cascade, Free Spins, Extra Bet, and Bonus Buys all work together to create a dynamic and rewarding gaming environment that is hard to find elsewhere.

In my opinion, Mummyland Treasures is a remarkable addition to the online slot genre. Its unique selling points, such as the high volatility and the potential for substantial wins, make it a standout choice for both casual players and seasoned enthusiasts. The immersive theme and engaging gameplay elevate the overall experience, placing it a notch above many other slots in the market.

I wholeheartedly encourage you to explore Mummyland Treasures for yourself. The game’s unique blend of features, coupled with its high-quality design and exciting gameplay, promises an unforgettable journey into the heart of the ancient tomb. Don’t miss out on the chance to unearth your own treasures in Mummyland!

Frequently asked questions about Mummyland Treasures

Who is the game provider for Mummyland Treasures?

Mummyland Treasures was developed by Belatra

When was Mummyland Treasures released?

Mummyland Treasures was released in Feb 17, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Mummyland Treasures?

The max win on Mummyland Treasures is 5000x (25000x in Hot Mode Bonus Buy) your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Mummyland Treasures?

The max bet is €50, this can vary on different casinos

More Belatra Casinos