Recommended Casinos with Nolimit City Slots





Nolimit City

Release Date:

May 09, 2023



Max Win:




Min Bet:


Max Bet:


Gameplay information







Hit Frequency:


Max Win Probability:

1 in 10M spins

Bonus Round Frequency:

1 in 398 spins

Disturbed Summary

Plunge into the unsettling world of “Disturbed”, a heavy metal-inspired online slot from Nolimit City. Released in May 2023, this game takes you on a chilling journey through a mental institution, echoing the eerie vibe of Nolimit’s previous hit, “Mental”. With a high volatility and an impressive max win of 54391x your bet, this game is not for the faint-hearted.

The game features a unique 5-reel layout with a row setup of 4-2-4-2-4, offering 256 payways. Betting ranges from a minimum of €0.2 to a maximum of €100, accommodating both casual players and high rollers. The RTP stands at a solid 96.1%, and the game is packed with exciting features like Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Enhancer Cells, Mrs. Nudge, Pre-Op Spins, Annihilation Spins, xBet, and Bonus Buys.

While it’s not an official collaboration with the band “Disturbed”, the game’s theme and music will surely resonate with heavy metal fans. Prepare for a thrilling ride as you navigate through the game’s terrifying yet rewarding landscape.

Disturbed Gameplay

Disturbed is a 5-reel slot game with a unique 4-2-4-2-4 row configuration, offering 256 paylines. The betting range is flexible, starting from a minimum bet of €0.2 to a maximum bet of €100. This high volatility game has an RTP of 96.1% and a maximum win potential of 54391x the bet.

Visually, Disturbed is set in the demented clinic of Dr. Daniel Eath, a scene that is more breathtaking due to its incredibly sharp graphics and audio rather than a gorgeous sunset. The game’s layout is well-designed, with symbols that add to the overall theme. The lower-paying symbols are various medical equipment, while the higher-paying symbols include blood bags, trash cans, Ms Happ, Mr Facelift, and Dr Death. The game can be played on all common mobile devices and desktops.

A winning combination is formed by landing 3 or more matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting from the leftmost reel. The hit frequency is 32.96%, and the bonus round is expected to trigger once in every 398 spins. The maximum win probability is 1 in 10M spins.

Disturbed Features

Disturbed is packed with special features that enhance gameplay and offer exciting winning opportunities.

Wild Symbol

Wild symbols substitute for other paying symbols, enabling more winning combinations.

Scatter Symbol

Landing 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers either the Pre-Op spins or the Annihilation Spins. The latter is activated if all Enhancer Cells are lit.

Enhancer Cells

Each spin can light up to 4 Enhancer Cells, triggering one of the following features underneath:

  • xWays: A random position will count as more than one symbol.

  • xSplit: Splits all positions in the same row, adding an extra symbol. If an xWays symbol is split, an extra xWays symbol will be added.

  • Wild: A random position becomes a regular Wild symbol.

  • Disturber: Activates a re-spin with re-triggered features, excluding positions affected by xWays, Wilds, or xSplit.

  • Gravestones: Landing gravestones in all Enhancer Cells with a stacked Dr. Death symbol on reel 3 triggers Angel of Death, awarding the max win of 54,391x the bet.

Mrs. Nudge

Mrs. Nudge can land on reel 3, always nudging to be fully visible. Each nudge increases the win multiplier by 1.

Pre-Op Spins

Landing 3, 4, or 5 Scatter symbols awards 12, 15, or 20 Pre-Op Spins, respectively. During this bonus, at least 1 Enhancer Cell is always lit, and activating a Disturber grants an extra spin.

Annihilation Spins

Landing 3, 4, or 5 Scatter symbols with all Enhancer Cells lit activates 12, 15, or 20 Annihilation Spins, respectively. During Annihilation Spins, all Enhancer Cells are lit.


Activating the xBet costs an extra 100% of the bet, guaranteeing the top left Enhancer Cell to be lit and adding a Scatter Symbol to the first reel.

Bonus Buys

Three bonus buys are available:

  • 112x the bet: Triggers the Pre-Op Spins

  • 666x the bet: Triggers the Annihilation Spins

  • 250x the bet: Triggers either the Pre-Op Spins (75% chance) or the Annihilation Spins (25% chance)

These features contribute to Disturbed’s appeal by offering diverse gameplay and opportunities for big wins. Players might use strategies like waiting for Enhancer Cells to light up or taking advantage of the xBet or bonus buys to increase their chances of triggering lucrative bonus rounds.

Disturbed Conclusion

Disturbed, the heavy metal-inspired slot from NoLimit City, is a thrilling rollercoaster ride that leaves players on the edge of their seats. The game’s unique selling points lie in its distinctive theme, impressive maximum win potential (up to 54391x your bet), and high volatility, making it an exciting choice for daring players. With a 4-2-4-2-4 row setup and 256 payways, there’s plenty of opportunities for big wins in this mental institution-themed slot.

As a huge fan of heavy metal, I found the game’s atmosphere to be fantastically immersive. The suspenseful and engaging gameplay kept me entertained throughout my sessions. The various features such as Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Enhancer Cells, Mrs. Nudge, Pre-Op Spins, Annihilation Spins, xBet, and Bonus Buys all contribute to an action-packed experience that keeps you coming back for more. Compared to other games in the genre, Disturbed stands out with its exceptional sound design and imaginative theme.

Overall, I highly recommend that you give Disturbed a spin and witness firsthand the excitement and massive win potential that this slot brings. NoLimit City has outdone themselves with this title, and I’m confident that my fellow slot enthusiasts will appreciate the game as much as I did.

Frequently asked questions about Disturbed

Who is the game provider for Disturbed?

Disturbed was developed by Nolimit City

When was Disturbed released?

Disturbed was released in May 09, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Disturbed?

The max win on Disturbed is 54391x your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Disturbed?

The max bet is €100, this can vary on different casinos

More Nolimit City Casinos