Recommended Casinos with Nolimit City Slots

Summary

Title:

Benji Killed in Vegas

Developer:

Nolimit City

Release Date:

Feb 07, 2023

RTP:

96.04

Max Win:

10000x

Volatility:

High

Min Bet:

€0.2

Max Bet:

€900

Gameplay information

Reels:

5

Rows:

3+

Paylines:

7776

Hit Frequency:

23.24%

Max Win Probability:

Bonus Round Frequency:

Benji Killed in Vegas Summary

Benji Killed in Vegas is a thrilling online slot game developed by Nolimit City, set in the vibrant streets of Las Vegas. The game follows Benjamin and his gang in their pursuit of riches, offering a maximum win of 10000x the bet. Despite a slight reduction in potential maximum win compared to previous versions, the game balances this with a more frequent payout rate.

The game boasts an array of features, including Dead Presidents Nudge, Enhancer Cells, Blue & Red xBet, and more, ensuring an engaging and eventful gaming experience. With 5 reels and 3 rows that can expand, the game offers up to 7776 ways to win. The betting range is flexible, from a minimum of €0.2 to a maximum of €900 with the Red xBet feature activated.

Benji Killed in Vegas comes with an RTP of 96.04% and high volatility, making it an exciting choice for seasoned players. The game’s hit frequency is 23.24%, and the bonus round triggers approximately once every 192 spins. With its unique theme and a variety of features, Benji Killed in Vegas promises an immersive and rewarding gaming experience.

Benji Killed in Vegas Gameplay

Benji Killed in Vegas is a 5-reel slot game with a varying number of rows and an impressive 7776 paylines. Developed by Nolimit City, the game offers a wide betting range, with minimum and maximum bets of €0.2 and €900 respectively. The game’s high volatility and 96.04% RTP promise a thrilling experience for players.

Visually, Benji Killed in Vegas is a treat. The game’s design is centered around a Las Vegas theme, with Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington as the main characters. The reels are set against a backdrop of a dimly lit Las Vegas alley, with the city’s bright lights peeking through. The game’s layout is immersive and contributes to a captivating player experience.

The symbols in the game are well-designed and add to the overall theme. Lower-paying symbols are represented by gold objects such as knuckles, a gun, a chip, a boxing glove, and teeth. Higher-paying symbols are depicted by the characters G og, Ab, and Ben G. The game’s wild symbol is a 3-row high boxer, while scatter symbols are represented by gold dice. Other special symbols include the xSplit symbol and xMultipliers.

Winning combinations are formed by landing three or more of the same symbol type on adjacent reels, starting from the far left. The game’s wild symbol nudges down to be fully covered, offering more opportunities for winning combinations. The xSplit symbol and xMultipliers add an extra layer of excitement to the gameplay, making Benji Killed in Vegas a must-try for slot enthusiasts.

Benji Killed in Vegas Features

Benji Killed in Vegas offers a variety of special features that contribute to its appeal and potential strategies for players.

Dead Presidents Nudge

This feature is activated when a high paying symbol is fully visible on any of the first three reels. Other symbols of this type that are partly visible will nudge down to be fully covered, with each nudge increasing the multiplier by 1X. The created multipliers are added together and applied to the symbol win.

xNudge Wild

Wild symbols substitute for other paying symbols, excluding scatters, to enable more winning combinations. The xNudge symbol, which is 3X1 in size, always nudges down to become fully visible on the reel, increasing its multiplier by 1X with each nudge. If multiple xNudge multipliers are present, their multipliers are multiplied by each other before being applied to the win. They can land on reels 2, 3, and 4.

2-Dice Respin

Landing 2 scatter symbols triggers a respin with Enhancers activated. The scatter symbols turn into multiplier overlays with values of 2X and 3X.

Vegas$ Spins

Landing 3 scatter symbols activates the Vegas$ Spins feature, awarding 9 free spins. The Enhancers are active during the bonus game, and the scatter symbols turn into multiplier overlays with values of 2X, 3X, and 4X. The multiplier value resets after each spin.

If extra scatter symbols land, the Vegas$ Spins are upgraded to B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins, awarding 2 extra spins for each scatter symbol. These extra scatter symbols turn into overlay multipliers with values of 5X and 6X, which remain active for the remaining spins.

B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins

Landing 4 or 5 scatter symbols activates the B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins feature, awarding 11 and 13 free spins, respectively. The scatter symbols turn into overlay multipliers with values of 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, and 6X. The multiplier values do not reset during this bonus game.

Enhancers

Activating the Vegas$ Spins, B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins, xBet Red, or 2-Dice Respin features triggers the Enhancers. Once activated, the top enhancer can land xMultipliers and xSplit symbols.

Overlay Multiplier: These are placed on top of symbols, and if a win includes an overlay multiplier, its value is multiplied by the win. If several overlay multipliers are included in the same win, their values are added together before being multiplied by the win. With each new spin, the overlay multipliers move to a new random position and never land in the same position.

xSplit: This splits all lower paying symbols below, allowing up to 6 rows per reel. High paying symbols on the reel instead receive a 2X multiplier, which, combined with a nudge, can result in a multiplier of up to 6X. The xSplit symbol doubles the value of the overlay multiplier symbol beneath it.

xMultipliers: You can land multipliers with values ranging from 2X to 9X, which add their value to any overlay multipliers found on the same reel.

xBet Blue

Activating xBet Blue costs 50% extra of your bet size, guaranteeing a scatter symbol on every spin. This more than triples your chances of activating Vegas$ Spins and doubles the chances of activating B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins.

xBet Red

Activating xBet Red costs 900% extra of your bet size, resulting in each spin having 2 overlay multipliers of 2X and 3X, as well as the Enhancers being active. Your chances of activating Vegas$ Spins are more than 15X, and your chances of activating B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins are 50X greater. Note that the payout for each symbol is not affected by this xBet.

Bonus Buy

You can use the bonus buy option to access the bonus game immediately. The available options and their costs are:

50X = Vegas$ Spins bonus game

300X = B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins bonus game

100X = An 80% chance for Vegas$ Spins and a 20% chance for B.I.G. Vegas$ Spins

Benji Killed in Vegas Conclusion

Benji Killed in Vegas is an action-packed slot game that takes you on a thrilling ride through the streets of Las Vegas. Developed by Nolimit City, this game offers a unique blend of engaging theme, impressive graphics, and a multitude of features that set it apart from other slots in the genre.

The game’s unique selling points include the Dead Presidents Nudge, Enhancer Cells, and the innovative xBet features, all of which contribute to an eventful and entertaining gaming experience. Despite a slight reduction in the potential maximum win compared to previous versions, the game balances this with a more frequent payout, maintaining the excitement levels high.

In my personal opinion, Benji Killed in Vegas offers a high-quality gaming experience that is both enjoyable and engaging. The game’s high volatility, coupled with a decent RTP of 96.04%, ensures a thrilling ride with the potential for substantial wins. The variety of features and the unique theme make it stand out from other slots, offering a refreshing change from the norm.

I encourage all slot enthusiasts to explore Benji Killed in Vegas for themselves. With its unique theme, diverse features, and the potential for big wins, it’s a game that is definitely worth checking out. So, take a trip to the city of sin and join Benjamin and his gang in their hunt for the big bucks!

Frequently asked questions about Benji Killed in Vegas

Who is the game provider for Benji Killed in Vegas?

Benji Killed in Vegas was developed by Nolimit City

When was Benji Killed in Vegas released?

Benji Killed in Vegas was released in Feb 07, 2023

What is the maximum amount you can win on Benji Killed in Vegas?

The max win on Benji Killed in Vegas is 10000x your stake

What is the maximum bet amount on Benji Killed in Vegas?

The max bet is €900, this can vary on different casinos

More Nolimit City Casinos