The following is true of the Terms and Conditions laid out below for Casino.help:
- Any and all uses of the “Website” refers to www.casino.help
- Any and all uses of “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to Casino.help.
- Any and all uses of “you” refers to the individuals(s) visiting the Website, and to the same when contributing content on the Website.
- Any and all uses of “Agreement” refers to any and all terms, conditions and notices set forth in this document.
Use of, and access to, the Website is offered to you upon your acceptance, without modification of the “Agreement”. By visiting and using this Website you agree to the bounds and limitations of the Agreement.
We encourage you to read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full compliance with the Agreement.
If you cannot agree with this Agreement in full we recommend you leave the Website. If you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to use the Website.
We reserve the full right to make any changes, modifications and amendments we deem fit to this agreement. These can be made at our discretion without need for notification of said changes to any user of the Website. Continued use of the Website posit any such discretionary changes will be deemed as an acceptance of the new Agreement.
Acceptance of, and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition under which access and use of the Website is made available to you.
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- We take no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- You will not attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence. You are responsible for determining whether it is legal to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- The information on this Website is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent any obligation on our part.
- We will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- We are not responsible for the content contained within Disqus. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author only. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. We retain the right to moderate and remove posted messages at our sole discretion. (Words to follow: “Do not spam” and “Be excellent to each other.”)
- We reserve the right to deny any requests for content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
- All contents published on this Website are copyrighted, unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.